Tavan Sarma Data Center Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Service provides detailed information that will enable you to proactively manage your data center / server room cooling infrastructure and IT deployment.
As power and heat loads rise in the data center, more companies are experiencing “hot spots” where cooled air is not reaching servers. One tool to address this problem is an analysis with software using data center CFD modeling to simulate the airflow through a facility. Tavan Sarma will use this software to create a model of your data center and generate 3D graphics to identify airflow problems that can lead to overheated servers. The image below shows a 3D model of the thermal map along the height of the server room.
Our data center experts will:
• Analyze data center floor space power consumption and heat load
• Calculate cooling distribution airflow requirements
• Establish a baseline CFD model
• Calibrate the CFD model based on actual airflow and temperature measurements
• Propose solutions to cooling problems identified by the CFD model and field survey